In order to accommodate students who are unable to come in during regular hours, the Center for Writing Across the Curriculum is now offering sessions through Skype! Skype appointments can be set up in the same way regular appointments are scheduled: by either dropping in or calling the Center at (925) 631-4684. Read below for step-by-step instructions on how to have a successful Skype session with CWAC!
To schedule a Skype session:
1. Drop by the Center and speak to an adviser, or call in at (925) 631-4684.
2. Provide your name, phone number and Skype name.
3. Add CWAC as a "friend" on Skype (our name is "waccenter").
4. Log into Skype 15 minutes before your appointment time to ensure your adviser can contact you.
5. An adviser will call you when your appointment starts.
6. If there are any technical difficulties, or if the appointment needs to be rescheduled, please contact CWAC by phone or email so that we can continue to accommodate you.
7. If an adviser does not hear from you at the scheduled appointment time, he or she will contact you. If you are unreachable after 15 minutes, your appointment will be given to another student.
Skype sessions will be held during the hours that CWAC is open: Sunday 4-8, Monday 12-6, Tuesday-Thursday 12-8.
If you have any further questions about our new Skype sessions, feel free to call us during regular work hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.