What do I need to be a chemistry major?

Students planning a major in chemistry must present credits in one year of chemistry, one year in physics, and four years of mathematics, and should have at least a B average in these subjects. Students with a good high school record but lacking credit in any of these subjects should remedy any deficiencies in summer school. Students planning a science major should be particularly alert to the language proficiently requirement (see Program of Study). 

Maps & Directories

Mailing Address

Saint Mary's College of California
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
(925) 631-4000
Google Map | Campus Map | PO Boxes