The Collegiate Seminar Governing Board is responsible for shaping the Seminar curriculum, to insure that the program provides students with a solid grounding in the world of ideas as expressed in great texts.
Membership includes faculty from every part of the College, as well as students.
The governing board members are listed below.
- Jose Feito, Director, Chair of Governing Board
- Elena Escalera (School of Science) 2016-2019
- Joan Peterson (School of Education) 2014-2017
- Sandra Grayson (School of Liberal Arts) 2014-2017
- Ellen Rigsby (School of Liberal Arts) 2015-2018
- Natasha Munshi (School of Business Administration) 2016-2019
- Brother Kenneth Cardwell (Brothers and Integral Faculty) 2014-2017
- Michelle Stone (Part-time Faculty) 2016-2018
- Grete Stenersen (ex officio: Critical Perspectives)
- Joseph Zeccardi (ex officio: Center for Writing Across the Curriculum)
- Student Advisory Board members