The following courses are required for students pursuing an Engineering Degree.
Students must satisfy the following requirements at Saint Mary's: three years of study with the completion of 27 transferable course credits and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
Completion of the following courses:
- Mathematics 27, 38, 39, 134;
- Computer Science 21;
- Physics 1, 2 (lab), 3, 4 (lab), 60;
- Chemistry 8, 9 (lab), 10, 11 (lab);
- English 4, 5;
- Collegiate Seminar 20, 21, 122;
- Religious Studies (one course);
- Area A, Humanities (two courses);
- Area C, Social Sciences (two courses); and
- Math/Science electives (four courses).
Other courses may be required or recommended for specific engineering majors. The student must consult with the 3+2 Engineering Program director regarding his/her course of study.