And in these capacities, they will:
- Develop and recommend annually a five-year budget assumption model including tuition, room, board, and other revenue and expense increases or reductions for approval by the President and the Board of Trustees. The model should recommend institutional funding priorities and budgetary guidelines consistent with the overall institutional plans.
- Make recommendations regarding the College’s budgetary processes.
- Monitor budget performance and review business plans of existing and new units/programs.
See section 18.104.22.168 of the Faculty Handbook for the complete description of the Budget Committee.
- Keith Ogawa (Chair, Academic Senate)
- Ted Tsukahara (Chair, Faculty Welfare Committee)