Reporting Process

How to report a suspected violation of the graduate and professional academic honor code.


  1. Meet with student(s).

  2. If you still suspect a violation of the acadedemic honor code is possible, submit confidential online report. 

  3. The coordinator will contact the student(s) being reported and arrange a confidential meeting to discuss their options and provide counseling and campus referals as needed.  The reported party(s) should continue to attend class until the matter is resolved, which is either a No-Contest Resolution (XF grade in course) or a hearing with the AHC (results vary from No Violaiton, to Modified/Standard Sanction).

       Report form