Get connected! We treat everyone with dignity and respect in ways that acknowledge and engage diverse backgrounds and ideas. We offer a student life experience that is equitable, collaborative, and inspired by the presence of God in and among us.
- Spring 2015 issue of MARY: A Journal of New Writing!
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Alicia Garza in conversation with SMC
- NEW External Scholarships for Grad Students!
- Saint Mary’s 1st ever 24-hour giving challenge, 1Day1SMC, Wednesday, March 25!
- Creative Habits Workshop hosted by visual artist Ron Hutt