Welcome to the Saint Mary's College of California Graduate Business Alumni Chapter.
Once you complete one of our graduate business degree programs, you are automatically enrolled as a lifetime member of our School of Economics and Business Administration's (SEBA) family. Our community is supportive and strong — from the first day of class through graduation, and beyond.
The Graduate Business Alumni Chapter's goals are:
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect with new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through career workshops, executive guest speakers, class audits, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
We send out bi-monthly e-newsletters with school specific updates and alumni engagment oppotunities. If you are not receiving those communication pieces, please make sure to up date your contact information (especially your e-mail address!) by clicking here.
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- U.S. News Taps SEBA’s Terence Pitre for Insight on Wearable Tech Investing
- New M.S. in Management Program Helps Recent Graduates Launch Successful Careers