The SEBA Alumni Chapter hosts 50+ engagement opportunities a year ranging from executive speaker series, professional development workshops, philanthropic activities and networking opportunities. See the calendar of Alumni upcoming events.
Get involved and make an impact:
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE - Did you go through the program while raising small children? Did you change jobs or get a promotion while going through the program? Did you go through the program while commuting from a far distance? We want to hear about your experience and our prospective students do too. If you’re interested in sharing, email Tammy Soulsby, Director of Admission and Recruitment.
- ORIENTATION - Orientation can be a bit intimidating for new students coming back to school for the first time in 15 years. Volunteer to share your tips and tricks to success at orientation. If you are interested in volunteering, email Kathy Warren, Director of Academic Services.
- EXECUTIVE SPEAKER SERIES - The School's Executive Speaker Series has brought big names and valuable industry experts to share trending topics and intriguing discussion topics with our students and alumni. Are you a executive-level thought leader interested in speaking to the Saint Mary's community? Do you know someone you think would be perfect for our Executive Speaker Series? Email Craig Kaufman, Director of Marketing & Outreach.
Other ways to contribute:
- Be a guest speaker
- Sponsor an admissions event at your office
- Host a company tour
- Share your testimonial
- Recruit SMC students and alumni
If any of these opportunities peek your interest email the SEBA alumni team, we would love to talk to you.