View All Events

Financial Aid

Graduate students are eligible for a variety of loans, including unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans and the Graduate PLUS Loan.

  • Student loans are available to qualified U.S. citizens and permanent residents. For more information, contact Financial Aid at (925) 631-4836.
  • Veterans may qualify for GI benefits, which can be used to defray the costs of a Saint Mary’s education.
  • Many companies offer tuition reimbursement plans or other student assistance.


  1. Request your Federal Student Aid PIN at www.pin.ed.gov. Your PIN can be used to e-sign your FAFSA, make corrections to your FAFSA. You can use it each year to apply for federal student aid.
  2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Saint Mary’s FAFSA school code is 001302.
  3. OPTIONAL: to apply for the Graduate Plus loan you must complete a supplemental application. Go to www.studentloans.gov and sign in with your FAFSA PIN to begin the process.

For more information about financial aid please contact us:
Phone: (925) 631-4836
Fax: (925) 376-2965
Email: finaid@stmarys-ca.edu

Or visit the Office of Financial Aid website.