NEW Cal Rec Sports internships DETAIL 2014 - See many internship opportunities posted here.
NEW 2014 Bluefield Blue Jays Internships. Click for details on the internships available.
CrossFit Sweat Shop Internship. For details, Click here.
ALL STAR SWIM SCHOOL - DANVILLE, CA See flyer link
Accelerate Sports Performance in San Francisco, CA
The internship program at ASP is designed to provide young coaches/trainers the following, in order of magnitude:
- Practical experience training athletes and general population clientele of varying levels, sports, and/or activities.
- Enhanced ability to translate biomechanics, physiology, and scientific research as a whole into practical fitness training solutions.
- Enhanced appreciation for the integral role of sports science in every day practice.
- Enhanced self-awareness of professional competencies and/or lack thereof.
- Access to a far reaching network of like-minded coaches.
The internship schedule is synchronous with most college semesters (see below) and students can apply any time at this link - http://acceleratesp.com/internship_application.php. Fall: Sept. 1 – Dec. 23 (3 Positions) Spring: Jan. 3 – May 31 (3 Positions) Summer: June 1 – Aug. 30 (3 Positions)
- Fantasy Sports Marketing and Social Media Intern Position (See PDF attachment for more details) Contact: Jon@draftgods.com
- Professional Baseball Employment Opportunities (See PDF attachment for more details) More info & registration: PBEO.com
- Game Day Help & Stats/Data/Analytics Opportunities at Cal
Cal Athletics is always open to any and all young people that are wanting to get their hands dirty...especially those with a sports-centric education or work experience in sports management/marketing! I know we are always looking for extra hands to help on gamedays, but I'm also looking specifically for a stats/analytic/data person that can assist in some survey initiatives I am launching. For more information please contact Debra Pace (pronounced Pache), email@example.com.