All Applicants must possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A minimum 2.80 grade point average (GPA);
- An official transcript from each institution attended;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- A goals statement that outlines your personal, professional goals and how the M.A. degree in Kinesiology will help you achieve those goals;
- A current resume; and
- the non-refundable $50 application fee.
Wondering about your goals statement? Here's some advice from idealist.org which may help.