Educational Administration, MA
The Master of Arts in Educational Administration degree program is normally a 1-year program of intensive, advanced coursework, culminating in the presentation of your Action Research Project to schools and the greater research community in May.
We're here to help you navigate the application process every step of the way. Here are some resources to give you more information about what you'll need as you get started.
- Cohort-based learning environment
- Saturday classes
- Technology-infused instruction
- Design your own Action Research Project (ARP)
Career Options: Become an agent of change
- After earning a Master of Arts in Educational Administration, you will potentially be eligible for higher level leadership positions within your school district or organization.
- Want to go even further? You may want to continue on to a doctoral program to further your research skills and interests.
Learning Outcomes: How this degree helps you give back
- Conduct and apply research theory and practices to solve real-life problems at your school site.
- Engage in action research learning as a means of understanding the impact of school systems
- Apply a theoretical understanding of inquiry through the context and culture of your school sites
- Develop a depth of understanding of the related research that grounds your own action research project
- Deepen critical reflection practices