Educational Administration, MA
The Master of Arts in Educational Administration degree program is normally a 1-year program of intensive, advanced coursework, culminating in the presentation of your Action Research Project to schools and the greater research community in May.
1-year track. This is a program designed to help you grow and succeed.
This program meets in-person, Mon-Thurs, afternoon/evening classes
Average Class Size
15-18 learners per cohort. Cohort members in the program form a learning community. Your success starts with connections.
Meet With Us
Going back to school is a big step - our team is here to help you through it. To find out if our program meets your needs, fill out a quick form to schedule a meeting with an Admissions Counselor!
- Cohort-based learning environment
- Saturday classes
- Technology-infused instruction
- Design your own Action Research Project (ARP)
Career Options: Become an agent of change
- After earning a Master of Arts in Educational Administration, you will potentially be eligible for higher level leadership positions within your school district or organization.
- Want to go even further? You may want to continue on to a doctoral program to further your research skills and interests.
Learning Outcomes: How this degree helps you give back
- Conduct and apply research theory and practices to solve real-life problems at your school site.
- Engage in action research learning as a means of understanding the impact of school systems
- Apply a theoretical understanding of inquiry through the context and culture of your school sites
- Develop a depth of understanding of the related research that grounds your own action research project
- Deepen critical reflection practices