All incoming students for Spring 2017 are required to submit a complete Medical History Form by February 1,2017. This form consists of a health history, completion of all immunization requirements, and a Tuberculosis (TB) Screening/Testing Form. Students must submit a copy of their immunization records with the Medical History Form.
***Again, please note if all of these requirements are not met by February 1, 2017 a class registration hold will be placed.
- Hepatitis B: three doses
- Meningococcal (Meningitis): must have had a booster dose on or after age 16.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella): two doses or positive MMR titer documenting immunity.
- Polio: a primary series fulfilling all doses (see Medical History Form for more details).
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis): one dose within the last 10 years.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): history of Chicken Pox; two doses of vaccine; or positive Varicella titer documenting immunity.
Tuberculosis (TB) Screening/Testing Form:
- Completition of the form by the student. Also, completion of any testing determined through the screening and ordered by a Healthcare Professional. Please see the form for more details.
Highly recommended immunizations:
- Hepatitis A: two doses
- HPV: three doses
Download the most current Medical History Form