Click on the appropriate link to download the survey.
- CIRP CSS Graduating Senior Survey 2008-2012 Tables 1 - 18: **NEW 9-13-12** Tables show outcomes for Saint Mary's seniors graduating from Spring 2008 through Spring 2012 Includes National comparisons vs. 4-Year Catholic Colleges and vs. All 4-Year Private Colleges for 2012. Survey areas evaluated include general satisfaction items, satisfaction with campus services and facilities, self-reported of growth in learning skills/abilities, attitudes and behaviors related to diversity, and CIRP Construct scores (e.g. "Habits of Mind" score). Growth on CIRP Construct scores from the Freshman to Senior year for a matched group of students are included. TABLES 7-18 provide these statistics DISSAGGREGATED by GENDER, ETHNIC GROUP, and CATHOLIC vs. NOT CATHOLIC.
- CIRP-CSS Graduating Senior Survey SATISFACTION ITEMS 2007-2011 - Tables showing the percentage of Saint Mary's seniors graduating in the years Spring 2007 through Spring 2011 who are "satisfied" or "very satisified" on 12 items assessed on the CIRP College Senior Survey. Includes national comparisons with other 4-year Catholic colleges and ALL 4-year private colleges.
- CIRP CSS Graduating Senior Survey - Diversity Items SMC vs Other Catholic and Private Colleges
- CIRP-CSS Graduating Senior Survey Outcomes 2007-2011
Six tables showing Senior Satisifaction (Overall), Satisfaction with SMC Curriculum and Facilities, Self-Reported Growth in Skills/Abilities, Attitudes and Behaviors related to Diversity, and Mean Scores on CIRP Constructs. Data are displayed longitudinally 2007-2011 and include national comparisons with other 4-year Catholic colleges and ALL 4-year private colleges.
- Spring 2008 College Senior Survey