We believe leadership is based in relationships and influencing others to collaborate, address problems, and adapt to change. Leadership can be practiced by individuals in any position, with or without formal authority.
Our programs are unique in their foundation in the mission and traditions of Saint Mary's College, their developmental and transformative goals, and approach to developing leaders. Our graduates know who they are as persons and are prepared to make changes in their world.
Highlights of the Leadership Programs
- a design specifically adapted for working professionals
- a practical and applicable curriculum that integrates theory, practice, and learners' experience and knowledge
- cohort-based learning within peer networks of working professionals from diverse settings
- a faculty who integrate real-world experience with academic and teaching excellence
- engaged scholarship using community-based action research projects
Find out more
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies - a degree completion program for working professionals from any career field in corporate, nonprofit, or government sectors
- Master of Arts in Leadership - for anyone seeking to develop capacities to work with complex challenges in their organizations and communities
- Administrative Services Credential - for TK-12 grade and adult school teachers and counselors to work as an administrator in California schools
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration - for Administrative Services candidates who would like to continue to hone their skills by conducting a real-world action research project
- Master of Arts in Teaching Leadership - for teachers as leaders for change in their classrooms, schools and their communities
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) - a research-based doctoral degree for educational leaders in schools, colleges, and community organizations