Do you have a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in a pre-school setting? Would you like to build a career based on a solid theoretical and practical foundation in the field of early childhood education?
In as little as two years, you can complete a Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education with a specialization in Supervision and Leadership, preparing you to be a program director, policymaker, or to work in other public or private agencies as a leader in early education.
Special note: Completion of a credential in Montessori Education at Saint Mary’s College is not required for entry into this master’s program.
Degree offered: Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education with a Specialization in Supervision and Leadership
Benefits of our Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Program:
- A professional degree that culminates with a research study or thesis project
- Courses meet evenings and weekends, to accommodate your busy schedule
- Can be completed in as little as two years
- Faculty members are highly qualified professors and educational leaders in the field
- Includes choice of electives based on your professional interests
- Small class sizes
- Admission each term, fall, spring, or summer