Master of Arts in Educational Administration
After successfully completing all of the following prerequisites, you'll be eligible to continue on to the Master of Arts degree in Educational Administration.
The Masters of Arts in Educational Administration degree program is normally a 1-year program of intensive, advanced coursework, culminating in the presentation of your Action Research Project to schools and the greater research community in May.
Hallmarks of the program:
- Cohort-based learning environment
- Saturday classes
- Technology-infused instruction
- Design your own Action Research Project
What are the prerequisites?
- To be admitted into this program, you must first successfully complete the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program (24 units) at Saint Mary’s College.
- Passing the Writing Proficiency Exam (WPE) is required for unconditional acceptance to this graduate degree program.