As a credentialed teacher, you understand the challenges and rewards of the classroom. The Master of Arts in Teaching degree from the KSOE offers you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of student learning, as well as to deepen your understanding of contemporary issues in education.
Our inquiry-based program is open to elementary, secondary, and special education teachers who have earned a California teaching credential or are qualified to teach in California.
Benefits of our Master of Arts in Teaching program:
- A professional degree that culminates with a Capstone Project
- Can be completed in as little as nine months, or during summers only
- Faculty members are highly qualified professors and educational leaders
- Includes individualized learning based on your choice of topics
- Technology is fully integrated throughout program
- Project-based program with personal electronic portfolio
- Hybrid delivery combines on-campus and online learning
- Small class sizes
- Admission each summer; courses start in June
Please contact us.