Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
Are you ready to begin your path toward a career in educational leadership? The Preliminary Administrative Services Credential will pave the path to future success. Learners both navigate the complexities of their roles as school leaders and know who they are as people in those roles.
With this important credential in hand, you will be prepared, and authorized, by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing to perform the following services in transitional kindergarten to high school and adult school:
- Develop and assess instructional programs and student support services
- Supervise, recruit, hire and evaluate certificated and classified personnel
- Manage school site, district or county-level fiscal services
Hallmarks of this credential program:
- Cohort-based learning environment
- Saturday classes
- Technology-infused instruction
- Unique field experience residency
- Partnership with professor, school administrator and leadership coach
- Work assignments with private, public and parochial schools
- Digital storytelling to create an electronic mixed-media portfolio
Ready for a master's degree?
After earning your Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, you are eligible to enter into our Master of Arts in Educational Administration program.