- A master's degree from an accredited institution
- A graduate grade point average of 3.5 or better
- One (1) official transcript from all previous academic work
- Official test scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Miller’s Analogies Test (MAT), or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). (See the Chair of Admissions for the acceptable range of scores in these exams.) Contact the Educational Testing Service at (510) 873-8000 for official GRE Test information. Additional information on the GRE website: http://www.gre.org/.
- Three letters of recommendation from supervisors or other persons familiar with the applicant's professional work
- Proof of Health Insurance Coverage (Health and Accident Insurance Reporting Form)
- A personal interview
- A current resume
- Apply Now for 2015. Fall Start in September.
Application materials are due December 31, 2015, for timely admission into the cohort beginning in June 2016. Applications will be accepted after this date if space is available. For further information, please contact Ronda Levy, program assistant, at (925) 631-4690, or [email protected], or Fax: 925-376-8379.