Meet California's Accounting Education Requirement
and Get Ahead in Your Career
Offered in Hybrid and traditional format, the Saint Mary’s College of California offers a Master of Science in Accounting degree program which can be earned in a part-time format over 15 months allowing professionals to work full-time or in a full-time format over 12 months (starting with a 3 month summer internship). This degree helps prepare students for professional success in accounting in the public and private sectors while meeting the 150-hour educational requirement newly set by California law for CPA licensure.
The M.S. in Accounting hybrid format combines in-class campus sessions on alternate Saturdays with live, web-based class sessions on two weeknight evenings. You can participate in the evening sessions, anywhere you can access the Internet. Check out the virtual tour.
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced
- SEBA Professors Teach at Lasallian School in Myanmar
- Dozens of Saint Mary's Volunteers Donate Holiday Hours to Food Bank
- Popular Digital Driver's License Program Expands beyond SEBA