The Class Visit Experience
The purpose of the Class Visit is to give you a glimpse of our cutting edge Liberal Arts curriculum through a class visit (average class size is 21 students) . Once your request is submitted, an admissions representative will contact you to follow up on your request. If this is your first or only visit to campus, we recommend signing up for a presentation and tour to accompany your class visit experience.
Class visit requests require at least two weeks notice and are offered during the following time slots:
- Mondays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Wednesdays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Fridays 11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
Please note that class visits are only available to admitted high school Seniors and Transfer students.
Class visits are unavailable on weekends and the following dates due to the Saint Mary's Academic Calendar, Holiday Schedule, and Admissions Events:
- January 1 - 31
- February 1 - 17 (January term break and beginning of spring semester)
- March 6, 8, 20, 22, 24 (Admissions events and midterms)
- April 3, 5, 7, 10 -17 (Admissions events and spring break)
- May 15 - 31 (Finals and commencements)
If you have questions, please contact Admissions Counselor Nathalie Moriera-Ramirez at 925-631-4745 or email us at [email protected].