Moving Out of State

If you are planning to move out of state, or have already done so and you wish to transfer your California credential to the new state, please follow the instructions below.

Please email the following documents, together, in one email to and please use the subject "for the credential analyst". If you prefer, you can also send the documentation by postal mail to: Credential Analyst, KSOE, Saint Mary's College of California, 1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556. Please send all necessary documents together in one email. 

1) The document required by the receiving state, and be sure to complete the entire section for the applicant. Any incomplete documents will be returned.

2) If it is not included on the form from the receiving state, please send:

  • Your complete name including any previous names
  • Your date of birth and social security number
  • Approximately when you finished your credential coursework
  • Where the completed form is to be sent, if by email or by postal mail.