Confirmation and Admin Emails
Set up emails for your form.
- Click WEBFORM >> E-mails.
- For a confirmation email to the user, select "Email" (or whatever you called your form email field).
For an admin email, enter your address in the "Address" field.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill in the info for
E-mail to address
E-mail from address
E-mail from name
You can select a value from the form (Component value) or enter a custom value. There is a default value for the "E-mail subject", "E-mail from address" and "E-mail from name".
- Under E-MAIL TEMPLATE, you can choose to use the default. This is handy for the admin email. It contains the data from the form and links to the results. However, for a confirmation email to the user, click "Custom", delete the current template and enter your confirmation email.
- Click "Save e-mail settings" (bottom right).
- To create another email, just repeat the above steps. You can send out as many emails as you want.