Configuring the Confirmation Page
Customize your confirmation page, close the form and configure other settings.
- Click WEBFORM >> Form settings
- If you want to customize the confirmation page, enter your text under "Confirmation message". If you do not enter anything, a generic default message will appear.
- Helpful Settings:
- Total submissions limit
- Per user submission limit
- Status of this form - Allows you to close the form
- SUBMISSION ACCESS - Uncheck "Anonymouse Users" if you only want the form to be viewed and submitted by the SMC communtiy.
- ADVANCED SETTINGS - If you have a long form, it is useful to check "Automatically save draft between pages".