Deep Learning. Broad Application.
The Trans-Global Executive MBA (TGEMBA) program is designed for people with significant professional achievements and organizational responsibilities. Participants are selected on the basis of their academic and managerial accomplishments, and applications are reviewed individually on the basis of well-defined criteria. The application process involves a careful examination of each applicant's managerial experience, academic background, professional and educational goals, and the potential for achieving leadership positions.
Professional work experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of executive/supervisory/team experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, including financial and statistical functions. If you have a knowledge gap, you may take supplemental courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates or professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- $50 Application Fee
- Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
Send documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (925) 376-6521. Note that we do require official TOEFL test scores and transcripts to be mailed to our office.