First comes FAIM, then comes fortune.
The Saint Mary's Master of Science in Financial Analysis and Investment Management degree program (MS-FAIM), located in San Francisco, prepares you to excel in financial management roles at fund management firms, banks, insurance companies, investment banking firms, investment advisors, brokerage houses, and other firms requiring financial analysis and investment management.
In 15 months without interrupting your career the Masters in Financial Analysis and Investment Management program gives you a local and global advantage. The Masters in Financial Analysis & Investment Management degree broadens your finance knowledge and career opportunities by instilling a deep understanding of quantitative methods, financial statement analysis, equity valuation, fixed income, derivatives, risk management, portfolio management, and ethics. RSVP for an information session where you can learn more about how to advance your career in finance with the MS-FAIM degree.
- Pens Down! Students Surveyed See Value in Voice Grading
- SEBA Business Degree Ranks in the Top 10 in Return on Investment
- EMBA Tech Conference Closes Gap Between Tech and Academia
- Christian Science Monitor Taps SEBA's Arnav Sheth for Insight on IRS Ruling on Bitcoin
- Three SEBA Alums Honored at 2013-2014 Alumni Awards