Our Executive MBA students typically have more work experience. Their years of professional experience allow them to add depth to class discussions by sharing work challenges and solutions.
Professional work experience:
- Management experience, which may include managing people, projects, budgets, or leading teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. If you have a knowledge gap, we may require that you take some appropriate supplemental courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is NOT required.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates or professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You can email or fax documentation directly to Graduate Business at [email protected] or 925.376.6521. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.