Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Apr4Sustainability and Skiing at Heavenly Lake Tahoeat 11:30AM, Heavenly Mountain Resort, Lake Tahoe, CA.
Apr8Serve with Contra Costa Food Bankat 5:45PM, Contra Costa Food Bank 4010 Nelson Drive, Concord
Apr10Graduate Business South Bay Mixerat 5:30PM, 189 West Santa Clara Street, Second Floor, San Jose, CA, 95133
Apr14Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Filippi Academic Hall 115
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs
- SEBA Alumnus Brings Sustainability to the Forefront of Investment Decisions
- Wells Fargo CMO Tells SEBA that Personal Touch is Key to Winning Customers
- College Wins Two National Service Awards
- SEBA Partners with Prominent Financial Analyst Society