Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Jun9Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Filippi Academic Hall Room 115
Jun10Serve with Contra Costa Food Bankat 5:45PM, Contra Costa Food Bank 4010 Nelson Drive, Concord
Jun11Executive MBA Interview Day in Silicon Valleyat 12:00PM, Plug and Play Tech Center, 440 N. Wolfe Rd., Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Jun11Graduate Business Silicon Valley Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Plug and Play Tech Center, 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Jun12Graduate Business South Bay Mixerat 5:30PM, 189 West Santa Clara Street, Second Floor, San Jose, CA, 95133
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series
- SEBA Alumna Brings Humanitarian Perspective to Investing
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event
- SFGate Covers Winner of SEBA's, SF Chronicle's Visionary of the Year Award
- KGO Radio Talks with Elfenworks Keynoter Dep. Labor Secretary Chris Lu