Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- KGO 810 Taps Finance Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Market Volatility
- Money's Edge Taps SEBA Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Cryptocurrency
- KGO 810 Talks with SEBA Prof Gomez Arias About Greek Debt Agreement
- U.S.News Examines Market Timing Perils with Accounting’s Terence Pitre
- CBS-5 Taps Marketing's Andrew Wilson For Insight on Amazon’s Much Hyped Prime Day