Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- SFGate Covers Winner of SEBA's, SF Chronicle's Visionary of the Year Award
- SMC Investment Group Shines at Regional Competition
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs
- SEBA Alumnus Brings Sustainability to the Forefront of Investment Decisions
- Wells Fargo CMO Tells SEBA that Personal Touch is Key to Winning Customers