Post a Childcare Job
To post a job with Saint Mary’s College of California please do the following:
For Returning Employers:
- Go to: GaeLink
- Login to GaeLink using your username and password.
- You can post jobs by clicking on the [Job Postings] tab and then selecting the [Add New] button.
For Those New to GaeLink:
- Go to: GaeLink
- Click on “Register and Post a Local Job” to set up a new account and post a position.
- Please enter your email address as your username.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Fill in the job form.
- Click Done!
Note: After you have registered, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once you click on the link and confirm your email address, you will be sent another email giving you instructions on how to set your password.
If you forget your password, please use the forgot password feature. You may need to use a different internet browser to log in if you keep getting an error message.
Tips for posting:
- Job will be online for 60 days unless otherwise specified and will expire automatically after that period.
- If you fill your position before the expiration you may remove the position from the job board.
- When screening students please ask to see a student SMC ID.
Saint Mary's College of California Career and Professional Development Services is a service to Saint Mary's students and reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any job and internship postings or listings that are on its website. Removal may be for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to a response to student complaints or negative feedback about an organization or the quality of the positions posted, or where an organization's recruiting, hiring or employment practices are contrary to the interests and values of the Saint Mary's College community.
At the request of the companies and organizations that regularly recruit at the College and/or post jobs with us, we are not able to post any jobs from third party agencies or recruiters. Thank you.