For prospective students, there are three visit options that you can combine to suit your needs (each form must be filled out separately to register):
- To begin, schedule a presentation and tour, offered most weekdays at 9am and 1pm.
- If you have time, think about an academic visit where you can sit in on a class (available September - November).
- If you're planning to apply to SMC, you may also consider an interview. It's a great way to meet an admissions counselor to talk about your interests and background.
Please pick up a temporary parking permit at the Public Safety Front Gate. Visitors may park in one of our four reserved parking designated visitor lots or where directed by Public Safety personnel. Check-in on the first floor of Brother Jerome West Hall.
Our one hour presentation by an Admissions Officer is followed by an hour-long guided tour by a Student Ambassador.
Presentation and Tour Schedule
Our schedule varies June through August. Please read the notes below:
June 1 - August 12: Standard sessions apply.
August 15 - 26: No morning presentation is offered.
- 9 a.m. presentation & 10 a.m. tour
- 1 p.m. presentation & 2 p.m. tour
Saturdays Only (September through April, except Holidays):
- 10 a.m. presentation & 11 a.m. tour
- 11:15 a.m. presentation & 12:15 p.m. tour (only on select Saturdays during heavy visit periods; choose a date on the tour registration for details.)
Visits are closed on the following dates due to the Holiday Schedule or Admissions Events
- June 16-17 (Tours only)
- July 4
- August 3 (Summer Preview Day. Details TBA.); 15 (All Staff Day)
Walk-ins will be accommodated according to availability.
Joseph L. Alioto Recreation Center
Interested in walking through the new Joseph L. Alioto Recreation Center? We offer guided tours of the facilities Monday-Friday, at 11:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. If you would like to visit another time, please contact Campus Recreation at 925-631-4949 or via email at [email protected] to make other arrangements.
Please note: all visit requests are subject to availability.
We have a few special programs in the summer and fall that may interest you as well.
If you have any questions please contact the Admissions office at (925) 631-4983.