Learning & Organizational Effectiveness Workshops & Programs
Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College.
We provide learning opportunities to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the College’s mission.
The diagram below shows the four-component training strategy offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Please Note: There will be no LOE Training program for Spring 2016. Check back later for Fall 2016 programming.
Fall 2015 Training Schedule
See below for currently available workshop and programs.
- Writing SMART Goals (September 15, 2015)
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace (November 3, 2015)
- Taking Charge of Your Own Career (November 3, 2015)
- Tips for Productive Performance Review Meetings (September 15, 2015)
- Managing Your Financial and Staff Resources: An Overview (November 18, 2015)
- Offered in Spring 2016 - Details TBD
Whole Person Development
- Toolbox for Navigating a Loved One's Care- Part I (September 18, 2015)