Welcome to the Saint Mary's College of California Graduate Business Alumni Chapter.
Once you complete one of our graduate business degree programs, you are automatically enrolled as a lifetime member of the SMC family.The SMC community is supportive and strong — from the first day of class through graduation, and beyond. Graduate Business Alumni Chapter's goals are:
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect to new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through guest speakers, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
Welcome to the SMC family. We greatly look forward to your participation, please email us to get involved or share ideas.
Please make sure your contact information (especially your e-mail address!) is up to date by clicking here.
- SEBA Business Degree Ranks in the Top 10 in Return on Investment
- Business Insider Reports SMC Undergrad Business Degree Among Nation's Top Ten in Return on Investment
- EMBA Tech Conference Closes Gap Between Tech and Academia
- Christian Science Monitor Taps SEBA's Arnav Sheth for Insight on IRS Ruling on Bitcoin
- Three SEBA Alums Honored at 2013-2014 Alumni Awards