Welcome to the Saint Mary's College of California Graduate Business Alumni Chapter.
Once you complete one of our graduate business degree programs, you are automatically enrolled as a lifetime member of our School of Economics and Business Administration's (SEBA) family. Our community is supportive and strong — from the first day of class through graduation, and beyond.
The Graduate Business Alumni Chapter's goals are:
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect with new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through career workshops, executive guest speakers, class audits, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
We send out bi-monthly e-newsletters with school specific updates and alumni engagment oppotunities. If you are not receiving those communication pieces, please make sure to up date your contact information (especially your e-mail address!) by clicking here.
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series
- SEBA Alumna Brings Humanitarian Perspective to Investing
- Deputy Labor Secretary Discusses Income Inequality at SEBA Event
- SFGate Covers Winner of SEBA's, SF Chronicle's Visionary of the Year Award
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs