General Maintenance Requests
Facilities Services Work Order Requests are submitted and managed through a web-based system named TeamDynamix, TDX, also known as our Facilities Services Portal. Scroll down to find the button and link to take you there.
Once you're in the portal, follow these steps to submit a ticket:
- To submit a maintenance request please select Open a Ticket and the appropriate service from the catalog. For example: Maintenance and Plumbing
- Select the green Request Service button to enter your request.
- Enter your request by submitting the requested feilds. Please be sure to select the blue button at the bottom of the screen to complete your request.
- You will receive an e-mail correspondence notifying you that your request has been sent.
- You can select MyTickets on the homepage any time to check the status of your request.
If you experience any trouble with TDX we are happy to assist. Please feel free to contact Facilities Services at (925) 631-4286 or firstname.lastname@example.org