Report a Crime or Noise Complaint

If you know of or have any information regarding a crime, contact Public Safety:

Call Public Safety at (925) 631-4282 or the local Fire/Police at: 911

Please Note: If you are calling from a campus phone, remember to use 9 + 911

Or use our confidential email account:

All e-mails will be kept CONFIDENTIAL and will be deleted once they are given to the Director of Public Safety.

 Let's all work together to make the Saint Mary's College campus a safer environment in which to learn and work.