What does a reunion committee do?
- Reconnect classmates to one another and to Saint Mary’s College
- Increase Reunion Weekend attendance
- Support our students by increasing participation in the class gift
- Update classmates’ contact information so they can stay better connected with each other and the College
What are the responsibilities of committee members?
- Help recruit additional committee members
- Participate in committee conference calls (about 3 per year)
- Contact classmates about attending the reunion and supporting the class campaign through various methods including, but not limited to email, phone, face-to-face contact, committee phone-a-thons and social networking
- Set an example by making a gift commitment
- Be listed as a member of the committee on reunion marketing materials
- Help coordinate aspects of the reunion weekend such as collecting photographs for the slide show and identifying faculty and other important figures to invite to class events
What are some of the various ways to get involved?
Whether you can give your time, talent or treasure, here are just some of the ways you can help to make YOUR reunion the BEST that it can be!
- Text your friends, call your classmates -- spread the word to encourage reunion attendance and help make this your best reunion yet!
- Remind your friends to register early to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing!
- Check out the list of Lost Gaels in your class to see if there's anyone on the list that you know.
- Submit a Gael Glimpse and let your classmates know how excited you are about celebrating your reunion this summer!
- Help re-engage your classmates with each other and to Saint Mary's.
- Make a class gift in honor of your reunion year to increase overall giving in support of Saint Mary's students.
- Post comments, updates and photos on your class Facebook page.
- Contribute photos and/or memorbilia for the class slideshow.
- Volunteer at the Reunion Mass to be a reader, usher, greeter and/or Eucharistic Minister.
- Assist with stuffing welcome bags and nametags before reunion.
For Questions please contact Krysta Worthen '14 in the Alumni Engagement Office at (925) 631-8551 or click here to join.