Robert Andrew Perez, MFA Poetry '11
Robert Andrew Perez lives in Berkeley. He is an associate editor for speCt!, a letterpress imprint based out of Oakland. He helps curate readings at the speCt! studio and University Press Books and occasionally emcees for the Studio One Reading Series. Works can be found in The Cortland Review, The Offending Adam, The Awl. Poems forthcoming in Diagram and Manor House Quarterly.
- He wrote for Brian Ang's blog on Post-Crisis Poetics through the lens of #butchkweendom.
- He will be leading a workshop starting 3/20/17 called "Song and Singer: Tuning your Poetic Voice"
- Robert's first book of poetry, "The Field" has just come out through Omnidawn Publishing. Congratulations Robert!
- Robert Andrew Andres Perez Jr. and faculty Matthew Zapruder read at the The Poetry Brothel: San Francisco
- Robert has two new poems published on Public Pool Poetry!
- Robert's Poem, "hallowe'en" was recently published on Ink Node.
- Robert Andrew Perez had 2 poems published in Omniverse!