Give to SMCMoA
Shape the future of the Museum!
We hope you will join us in shaping the future of the museum and bringing art to the community. Your gift to the SMCMoA Fund will help us advance the six core priorities of the Museum:
- Exhibitions – support the breadth and diversity of our exhibition programs providing funds for exhibition rentals, shipping costs, catalogs and overall development.
- Outreach – support outreach efforts on campus and to the broader Bay Area community.
- Internship opportunities for students – provide students hands on experience in an accredited museum and the opportunity to work with a permanent collection, exhibit development and interactive exhibition materials.
- Educational programs – strengthen the ability to offer life-long learning opportunities for community members through lectures, workshops and symposiums.
- Conservation – support the conservation of works in the permanent collection.
- Acquisition – fund the acquisition of works for the permanent collection.
Also consider the following opportunities to support the SMCMoA:
- Brick Program: Purchase a personalized engraved brick to be placed at the entrance of the SMCMoA.
- Planned Gift: Invest in the museum’s future by making planned gift. Contact Doug Hansen at (925) 631-4218 for more information.
- Gift of Art: Enhance the SMCMoA’s collection with a gift of art. Please contact Robin Bernhard at (925) 631-4353 for more information.
Make a gift now to the Saint Mary's College Museum of Art.