Office Move Requests

For office moves, there are two separate departments involved.  IT Services will handle the portion of the move related to  technology related equipment such as computers and telephones.  Facilities Services will move items such as furniture and other equipment. 

To submit a request for computer and telephone moves, submit an IT Services request: IT Equipment Moves Request Form.

To submit a request for furniture and other equipment moves, submit a Work Order to Facilities Services: Work Order Request.