Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- KCBS Interviews SEBA’s Andrew Wilson About Overly Optimistic Shoppers
- Letter from Dean Zhan Li: Looking Back on 2015 Accomplishments
- SMC Students Compete to Create Best Sustainable, Scalable Social Enterprise
- Aussie News Outlet Taps Prof. Andrew Wilson for Insight on Why Optimists Get Duped
- U.S. News Taps SEBA’s Terence Pitre for Insight on Wearable Tech Investing