Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- SFGate Spotlights SMC’s Focus on Business and the Liberal Arts
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- SFGate Profiles Visionary of the Year Nominee Jennifer Pahlka
- Saint Mary’s, San Francisco Chronicle Partner On Second Annual Visionary of the Year Award
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced