Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- When Angels Listen, Ideas Get Their Wings
- KPIX/CBS-5-TV Interviews SEBA's Arnav Sheth About Bitcoin's Future
- The Power of Cultivating Perspective
- SEBA Releases 2014 Executive Speaker Series Line-up
- School of Economics and Business Administration Earns Prestigious Accreditation from AACSB International