SEBA Recognizes Faculty and Staff
Saint Mary's School of Economics and Business Administration presented awards to faculty and staff for their outstanding accomplishments at a ceremony held during the final meeting of the academic year.
Dean Zhan Li also presented an update on upcoming global partnerships and Executive Speaker Series events; Associate Deans Larisa Genin and Shyam Kamath discussed progress on SEBA's strategic plan; Associate Dean of SEBA Faculty and Research Tomas Gomez-Arias provided an update on faculty matters; and Holly Dalton, director of graduate business recruitment and admissions, provided an overview on enrollment in the MBA and specialized master's degree programs.
The highlight of the meeting was the announcement of the annual awards. Click the links below to watch video of the award presentations.
- Outstanding Teaching Award - Lecturer: John Dennen
- Outstanding Teaching Award - Adjunct Faculty: Caroline Doran
- Outstanding Teaching Award - Tenured Faculty: Andy Williams
- Outstanding Faculty Research Award - Tenured: Jyoti Bachani
- Outstanding Faculty Research Award - Tenured-Track: Saroja Subrahmanyan
- Outstanding Faculty Service Award - Greg Merrill
- Outstanding Faculty Service Award - Yung Jae Lee
- Outstanding Staff Award - Holly Dalton (Honorable Mention: Rachel Wood, Kathy Warren)