Leadership Involvement & Diversity (LID) Awards Nominations
Reflect on your experiences this year by nominating student leaders, events/programs, student organizations, and advisors that you find deserving of these awards. Nominees should all be connected to the three offices within the LID subdivsion. Self-nominations are also accepted.
The LID Award Nominations form is now closed.
Winners and nominees will be recognized at the Leadership, Involvement, & Diversity Awards Ceremony on Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:00-5:30pm in the Soda Center. RSVP now!
- Unsung Hero: This award is given to a person who works very hard behind the scenes and is rarely in the spotlight.
- Rising Star: This award is given to a first-year student who has exemplified outstanding leadership and/or involvement during their first year at Saint Mary's.
- Luminary Award: This award is given to a student who has exemplified outstanding leadership and/or involvement during their first two years at Saint Mary's and has positively influenced others. Nominees should be in their second-year at Saint Mary's.
- Student Leader of the Year: This award is given to a Junior or Senior student who has exemplified outstanding leadership by mentoring others, demonstrating service to the SMC community, and creating positive change to the student experience at SMC.
- Advisor of the Year: This award is given to an advisor of a student organization or event who exemplifies mentorship and commitment to the student organization and their mission.
- Student Program of the Year: This award is given to a program/event that has made a positive impact on the student experience and promoted the Lasallian core principles. This could be an on-going series of programs or a one-time event hosted by a student organization, a branch of the Associated Students, or a LID department.
- Student Organization of the Year: This award is given to a chartered student organization that has exemplified outstanding leadership, involvement in the SMC community, and commitment to their mission.