Transfer Students

If you have earned college credits, Saint Mary's College of California considers you a transfer student.

Please look at the Housing Application processes for the terms below!


If one finds off-campus housing or decides not to live on campus for the fall or spring terms, please advise Campus Housing immediately.  For further assistance, our office publishes an Off-Campus Housing List that is available to the Saint Mary’s College of California community.  In addition, opportunities are posted by individuals in the Classifieds section for Housing via the Brickpile Discussion Board.