Here are a list of housing procedures frequently used by our residents. If you have any questions or are not finding what you need, please contact the Campus Housing Office directly.
- Room Swap / Room Change
- Room Check In and Check Out Procedures
- Maintaining Your Space - placing a work order
- Changing Your Meal Plan
- Study Abroad
- Housing Deposits
- Winter Break Stay-Over
- Cancel Housing
We have several resources to help create smooth transitions and a bounty of information to help you make the best choices when making your housing decisions.
- Students with Disabilities
- Laundry Services
- Post Office
- Comcast Cable
- Residence Hall Parking Permits
Please feel free to contact the Campus Housing Office if you need any assistance or clarification on these procedures and services.
Housing Information Brochures/Guidelines:
- Saint Mary's College Campus Housing Guidelines
- Your Guide to Campus Housing is a downloadable brochure for your review.
- "Just Living With a Roommate" is a downloadable guide to building a great relationship with your roommate.
- Check In and Housing Dates postcard provides a checklist of things to do during check in as well as important housing dates for the year.
- Residential Hall Fun Facts - Information about Sophomore and Upperclass residence halls.
For current room and board rates, please refer to Tuition and Fees.