The Trans-Global Executive MBA (TGEMBA) program is designed for people with an interest in global social responsibility while earning their MBA. Participants are selected on the basis of their academic and managerial accomplishments, and applications are reviewed individually on the basis of well-defined criteria. The application process involves a careful examination of each applicant's work experience, academic background, professional and educational goals, and the potential for achieving leadership positions.
Professional work experience:
- Preferrably at least five years of management experience, which may include managing people, projects, budgets, or leading teams.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. If you have a knowledge gap, you may take supplemental courses before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- Copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates or professional qualifications
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- $50 Application Fee
- Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94556
Send documentation directly to Graduate Business at [email protected] or fax to (925) 376-6521. Note that we do require official TOEFL test scores and transcripts to be mailed to our office.