Saint Mary's welcomes transfer applications for the fall and spring semesters. Don't delay your education! Stay on track, graduate and begin your career.
- Apply now using the Common Application
- Wondering if your credits will transfer? Learn more about the courses we accept or request a transcript evaluation.
- We have several articulation agreements with California Community Colleges
- Find out more information on our admissions requirements
- Previously applied to Saint Mary's? You can reactivate your application
Once all application materials are received, applicants will hear back from the Admissions Committee within a couple of weeks.
As you prepare your application, please note the following deadlines for transfers:
|Priority Deadline||Regular Deadline||FAFSA Form Due|
|Fall Term 2017||February 15, 2017||
July 1, 2017
|Priority Deadline: February 15|
|Spring Term 2017||-----||
January 1, 2017
|December 1, 2016|
Transfer students seeking admission and considering financial aid should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) upon submitting their Common Application to have the best opportunity of receiving aid.
For more information, please visit our scholarship and financial aid websites.