As many generations of Saint Mary's Gaels have graduated, they have left behind a legacy for you.
FOR A DONATION OF:
- $10 or more, you will gain access to ZERO YEAR REUNION on May 10!
- $20 or more, you will be entered into a drawing to win FIRST CHOICE OF GRADUATION PLOT SITE! This drawing takes place before the main lottery and guarantees your perfect spot on campus. The more seniors sharing a plot who make their gift, the better your chances of winning! Make your gift on or before APRIL 10 to be entered!
- $50 or more, you will become a member of the 1863 SOCIETY, an exclusive network of generous donors.
AREAS TO SUPPORT:
Each year, student and alumni donors make a Jan Term travel course possible to those who otherwise could not afford to go abroad. In the last few years, at least thirteen scholarships have been made available, each covering 75% of Jan Term travel course fees.
Your support helps us make campus improvements and invest in classroom technology; it energizes student life activities, provides scholarships and strengthens the many programs that make the Saint Mary's experience truly one-of-a-kind.
Student-athletes benefit directly from your generous contributions to our Division 1 athletic programs. You can help ensure that all 14 men's and women's Gael teams stay competitive in the West Coast Conference by supporting scholarships, program needs, facilities improvements, travel and academic support for our student-athletes.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR GIFT:
- Online - it's fast, easy and secure!
- Text SMC to 85944 to donate $10. Reply YES to confirm your gift. (Text up to 3 times!
- Give to a Campaign Committee Member on campus OR at any Campaign Table
- Drop Off in the Student Involvement and Leadership Office (Attn: Ali Aills)
- Mail to the SMC Development Office (Attn: Karrie Hagedorn) at P.O. Box 4300, Moraga, CA 94575
For more information about making your gift or joining the senior gift committee, contact Karrie Hagedorn '08, Reunion Giving Officer, at (925) 631-8670.